Go to the U of M home page


Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Graduate Student Health Insurance

To register for Graduate Student Health Insurance please follow this steps on this web page. Be sure to review your student account and ensure you are charged for the Graduate Health Plan, not the Student Insurance Plan. http://www.shb.umn.edu/twincities/graduate-assistants.htm Please contact Colleen at 612-624-1871 if you have any questions.