Go to the U of M home page


Wednesday, August 28, 2013

For Fellowship Recipients: Fellowships and Taxes

The University does not automatically withhold taxes from fellowships. Those of you on fellowship may find the University website about fellowships and taxes informative: http://www1.umn.edu/ohr/pay/taxes/index.html. From here, click on the "non-service fellowship" link. For the pdf form to request withholding of graduate fellowship income tax, click here.